Air Force Marathon Charity Partner – TEAM AFEV at the Air Force Marathon
The Air Force Marathon will take place September 16, 2017 at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. The Air Force Enlisted Village is proud to be a charity partner for the Air Force Marathon and 2017 marks our seventh year as a charity partner.
We have 50 bibs available to run either the full or half marathon. How do you get one? Commit to raising a minimum of $500 for the Air Force Enlisted Village.
On your Mark…Get Set…Go! Here’s how to join TEAM AFEV and run:
- Click HERE to set up your fundraising page at TEAM AFEV’s CrowdRise page
- Click on the “Set up Your Fundraiser” button
- Select the “Start Your Own Fundraiser” option. *Please note when you select you’ll be asked to input a credit card and agree to raise $500 by September 29th, 2017
- Follow the prompts to and complete set up your CrowdRise account. (You may create or join a team but each runner is responsible for fundraising a minimum of $500. We suggest you challenge other teams to see who can raise the most money!)
- After you complete the CrowdRise step, you then will be sent a message from our team coordinator, with a link and code to register for either the full marathon or the half marathon.
- Personalize and share your fundraising page with your email and Facebook contacts and ask them to make a donation to support you.
Questions? You can reach the Team Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to join our TEAM AFEV Facebook to connect with your fellow runners and receive important announcements regarding TEAM AFEV at the Air Force Marathon.