Air Force Marathon Charity Partner – TEAM AFEV at the Air Force Marathon
The Air Force Marathon will take place September 15, 2018 at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. The Air Force Enlisted Village is proud to be a charity partner for the Air Force Marathon and 2018 marks our eighth year as a charity partner.
We have 49 bibs available to run either the full or half marathon. How do you get one? Commit to raising a minimum of $500 for the Air Force Enlisted Village.
On your Mark…Get Set…Go! Here’s how to join TEAM AFEV and run:
- Click HERE to set up your fundraising page at TEAM AFEV’s CrowdRise page.
- Click on the “Set up Your Fundraiser” button.
- Select the “Start Your Own Fundraiser” option. *Please note when you select this button, you’ll be asked to input a credit card and agree to raise $500 by September 30th, 2018.
- Follow the prompts and complete the set up of your CrowdRise account.
- After you complete the CrowdRise step, you then will be sent a message with a link and code to register for either the full marathon or the half marathon.
- Personalize your fundraising page with why you are running for the Air Force Enlisted Village. Share your page with your email and Facebook contacts and ask them to make a donation to support you in your endeavor.
Questions? You can reach our Team Coordinator, Jena Sweeney, at email@example.com.
Click HERE to join our TEAM AFEV Facebook to connect with your fellow runners and receive important announcements regarding TEAM AFEV at the Air Force Marathon.