Click the image above to watch our informational video. To learn more about living at Hawthorn House, please call our Admissions Coordinator at 850-609-2550 or send an email HERE.
Hawthorn House offers the finest in assisted living and memory support.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of life to our residents. Hawthorn House residents’ needs are safely and professionally met by our loving and supportive staff in a beautiful facility with the comfort of home.
Assisted living gives you the freedom to live your life without the worries of daily living such as maintaining a house, cooking meals, or managing medication. Our residents feel empowered with life because they connect with others who share a military background, participate in daily social activities, and use our transportation services for shopping, entertainment, and appointments. Our staff is always available to offer assistance, but we encourage independence first.
Hawthorn House Amenities:
- Spacious apartments with kitchenettes (microwave and small refrigerator), wheelchair accessible bathroom with safety features, all utilities (water, sewer, garbage, electric) included, basic cable and wireless internet.
- View an apartment HERE.
- Beautiful common living areas, outdoor patios, and paved walking path.
- Four dining rooms with staggered meal times; three healthy, delicious meals served restaurant style.
- Lounge with healthy snacks and coffee.
- Weekly housekeeping with limited laundry service; maintenance staff.
- Security, fire alarm/sprinkler system and 24-hour medical alert system.
- Monthly wellness seminars and limited nursing services when needed.
- Conveniently located near Eglin Air Force Base, Hurlburt Field, a VA clinic, shopping and medical offices.
- Scheduled transportation for designated trips and appointments; resident parking spaces.
- Activities program with fitness classes, planned trips and outings, bingo, games, crafts, and social events.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Conveniences include chapel services, notary, ATM, library, beauty salon/barbershop, individual mailboxes, and whirlpool spa.
- General Store (on-site convenience store).
- Therapy kitchen.
- Children’s play park.
- Resident Council, Activities Committee, and Food Committee.
To learn more about living at Hawthorn House, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 850-609-2550 or send an email HERE.